Thursday, July 7, 2011

Island Getaway - BEHIND THE SCENES

The Island Getaway is a home that you can purchase.   Most homes allow you to travel around all sides of the homes.   The Island Getaway only allows you to be on one side of the Island.  Using the Rug Trick (explained in another post), I was able to build a walkway of floating rugs that went around the entire island.
This island has flying fish.   From the grassy upper section of the grounds, you can see the entry point of the floating rugs going over the ocean.  If you try to walk into the ocean, you can only go a few steps.  I made the entry way long enough so you can get a good view of the flying fish
And even closer

In order to see the flying fish, you have to use the mouse to look upwards.

Now to explore around the island.   Let's go

The first thing I noticed were 2 flying fish floating in air below the ocean, side by side.   I think this must be some kind of mating ritual, or maybe they are just watching a movie.

As I moved to the right side of the island, I was surprised to see that the mountain scenery was like one-way glass.   From the front, you see a solid wall, from behind, you can see right through the wall as if it was not there.    Notice the trees floating in mid-air.  They are actually resting on top of an invisible mountain.


As I traveled around the back of the island, I could see the flying fish pop into existence below the water line, arc up above the water and back down, and then disappear into nothingness.   I found that some walls one can pass through, and some you cant.


Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment